Mannequins are important to any clothing store to display and show off their clothing. Most of the time the clothing put on the mannequin is new, trendy and or seasonal. I really see a specialty bougie store to have a black or chrome mannequin, not the headless type. I think boutique stores really thrive off of using accessories to dress the mannequin.

Mass merchant stores I would suggest using a headless basic mannequin. It displays the product and doesn't take away from the appeal of said product. You could get "fancy" and chose a colored one but I really dont see that increasing sales or such.

A department store would need many different types of mannequins. Teens, children, pregnant women, men, hands, necks and heads. Department stores have so many different areas they need a ton of different styles of mannequins. I would suggest using a basic mannequin to keep the store looking clean, if you get cute and have colored ones it can look cheap or junky.

Comments

Popular Posts